Are you a Home Business Therapist? (Mobile or At Home, with or without Direct Sales)
What do you need to do as a home business therapist?
As a lady who chooses to be (what I like to call a home business therapist- mobile or at home) no doubt you've decided to because you want to be your own boss - for your own reasons, whatever they may be.
Some time ago when I was offering a home visiting service, a comment was made by someone who remarked that even though I am self employed I am not my own Boss!
I personally disagree with this view, here are three of my reasons why..
- I decide when I'm available to offer a service.
- I ensure all professional standards are met and a valuable service is delivered to the client or customer.
- I decide which products to use, if I discover new products (that fit my standards) I ask my clients for their views.
Want to know more more?
On a final note:
- I once asked one of my clients whether they'd like to know more about the therapy I was offering at which point the client said "you’re the expert I trust you know what you are doing and as long as I'm benefitting from the effects It's ok with me".
So in a nutshell.
- Who's the Boss?
- What do you think? Please feel free to comment below
If you want to stay in your own lane as a home business therapist the link to sign up for the 5 day The Stop Reflect Sort Solution for some encouragement and actionable steps is below.
You can sign up here for FREE - I look forward to seeing you in there!
Copyright © Jacqueline McMullin April 2018