Doing World Reflexology Week
It just so happens it is World Reflexology week (this year 2018 it’s 24th – 30th September ) when reflexologists worldwide promote the effects of Reflexology.
If you are a Reflexologist you’ll probably know this already.
How are you promoting yourself and what you do as a self-employed business owner?
Nothing planned as yet? No worries it’s not too late. (Generally speaking of course as I do not know your personal situation)
Do something right now! Here are some of my own ideas…
- Offer your existing clients a special offer for this week only.
- Offer some incentives for referrals.
- Pop into one of your local salons and ask if you can set up a taster table with an incentive for the salon owner – a complimentary taster for the staff and maybe come to some arrangement if you get an influx of new clients via this route.
- Pop into a care home or sheltered accommodation and offer the same.
- Offer Hand Reflexology. When I provided taster treatments I offered Hand Reflexology as some people may feel uncomfortable about showing their feet, plus you don’t need as much space.
- Use one of the social media banners provided by your Association as I’ve noticed a few being promoted, for your social media accounts. Ask people to share…
These are a few suggestions I use and been a success in terms of attracting new clients, there are lots more where they came from. However as always do what’s right for you and your own business.
Like to stay in contact for more tips/ideas and suggestions for tools to use?
Leave your email address and I’ll be in touch with more besides.